Build automated testing solutions that save time
This is a hybrid role, flexible 2x office 3x home per week.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be working on leading the automation processes for innovative IT solutions for our Client in the banking sector. You will be a part of a newly created team that sets up trends and new standards for the development of more than 100 corporate banking systems.
Your main responsibilities: designing, creating, conducting, and maintaining automatic software tests
- Work across multiple automation projects across the organization
- Work in a team of engineers in all test automation activities
- Design, and develop features and solutions with high quality
- Create/support the development of test automation solutions
- Interact with other IT teams, production teams, external parties, etc
- Support other team members
- Setting up automation scripts and ensuring they are working as expected
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 2+ years of software development experience using VBA/VBS, Java, or Python
- Experience in building new application solutions
- Very good all-rounder technical experience (Programming, testing automation, RESTful APIs, Scripting, and databases)
- Good knowledge of databases using SQL server, Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Experience working with automation methods such as Test-Driven Development, MBT
- Comfortable with automation analysis, executing automation POCs, creation of testing scripts, execution of automated tests, and reporting
- Experience working with tools such as Micro Focus UFT, SOAP UI, Postman, Jenkins, and GIT/GIT lab
- Fluent in French (B2) and English (B1)
We offer you:
ITDS is a leader in the IT market and one of the fastest-growing European companies, according to the Financial Times. It excels in IT Engineers Outsourcing and Software Integration, working with the biggest brands in the financial, fintech, eCommerce and healthcare industries. It currently employs more than 400 professionals & IT Engineers across Portugal and Poland.
ITDS offers an excellent growth environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very attractive conditions
- Enhancing your skills and developing your expertise in a variety of industries, in an international environment
- Working on the most cutting-edge projects available in the market
- Defining your career roadmap and developing yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different ITDS clients over several years
- Gaining new competencies and skills
- Participating in social events and ITDS clubs
- Flexibility and remote cooperation
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at [email protected].