Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto and we are a specialized consultant in Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 150 active partners and we operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are you going to do?
• Perform migration in our DataPower application;
• Collaborate with the team to create effective integration solutions;
• Develop and implement system integration strategies;
• Evaluate and continuously enhance integration processes;
• Actively participate in end-to-end integration projects.
What are we looking for?
• Development experience on integration platforms;
• Experience with integration standards, including REST, SOAP, OAuth, APIs, XSD, and WSDLs;
• Experience with ServiceNow and Jenkins is a plus;
• Familiarity with BitBucket, JIRA, and Confluence;
• Knowledge of the DataPower tool will be highly valued;
• Solid experience with Agile methodology;
• Fluency in english
What do we have to offer you?
• Health Insurance;
• Feedback&Coffee – the system that includes Aubay’s Performance Management Cycle, with regular moments of feedback and the Career Progression Model;
• Possibility of working remotely;
• A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet&Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
• Events and Teambuildings.
What makes us different?
• Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
• Reference prizes and birthday present;
• We don’t have a dress code;
• We know your name and all address each other informally;
• Coffee and varied snacks at your disposal;
• You will grow in good company. Isn’t this one of the ways in which to develop professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase? We are waiting for you at [email protected]