Cleverti is looking for professionals of excellence who want to make a difference in their careers.
We are planning to expand our team in 2020, enriching our strategic competence centers that includes backend javacript.
We are offering the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing young company that also offers honesty and commitment to employees
- Design and implementation of Frontend applications in the field of web-based geographic information systems (Web-GIS).
- As part of the cross-functional Scrum team you develop together with us web based solutions for risk management and monitoring for the agricultural business.
- Together with your colleagues you ensure the quality of the developed solutions.
- Completed degree in computer science or a related field of study, ideally.
- Project experience and knowledge of Angular and TypeScript.
- Very good knowledge in HTML5, CSS and experience with web security.
- Ideally first experience with Java projects.
- Fluent English language skills and ideally good German skills.
- Knowledge in the context of GIS, e.g., OpenLayers, OGC-Standards, Geoserver.
- Practical experience in IntelliJ IDEA, Git.
- Experience with REST web services.
- You are not afraid of Linux.