Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto and we are a specialized consultant in Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 130 active partners and we operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are you going to do?
- Working with the latest web application technology in one of our software development offices;
- Lead the team by example in top class development and by applying the agile process to achieve an optimised workflow through continuous improvement;
- Support team goals and coordinate activities with other teams;
- Support Product Owner in the backlog management;
- Promote continuous learning and professional development of team members;
- Facilitate regular team meetings, including a daily stand-up, Iteration planning, team demo, and retrospective iteration.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Software Engineering experience;
- 8+ year’s development experience, with 2+ years in a team lead/scrum master position;
- Certification. E.g. Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) with a demonstrable base of experience;
- Experience working knowledge of Agile approaches at team level (Scrum, Kanban, XP) and knowledge of one or more scaling frameworks would be an advantage (LeSS, Nexus, Scrum of Scrums);
- A very good English level;
- Strong C# (.NET 3.5/4);
- TSQL / SQL Server Knowledge;
- MVC 3/4/5 ASP.NET;
- Entity Framework;
- Expert understanding of Design Patterns;
- Extensive Software Analysis and Design experience;
- Extensive experience with RESTful API’s, including Web API and Swagger (OpenAPI);
- Advanced knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) Frameworks;
- OAuth2 / OpenID / SSO via SAML 2.0.;
- Experience in Test Frameworks such as Moq/xUnit;
- Use of GIT in Development activity;
What do we have to offer you?
- Health Insurance;
- The possibility of remote work;
- A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet & Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
- Events and Team building.
What makes us different?
- Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
- Reference prizes and birthday present;
- We don’t have a dress code;
- We call you by your name and we all address each other informally;
- Coffee and snacks at your disposal;
- You will grow in good company. Isn´t that the best way to improve professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase? We are waiting for you at [email protected].
Due to the current situation (Covid19) we reinforce that our recruitment process is 100% remote (this is applied to our recruitment process and may not be applied to the job offer/role itself).